Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking...I'm on board!

Click to play family pictures
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

14 comments:

The Pratts said...

That scrapbook is so cute! Good job! (I meant to tell you, I ordered the extended Little People Nativity sets and got them in the mail the other day. They're AWESOME!)

Christy said...

That so pretty Jacquie! I haven't figured out the whole digital scrapbooking world yet so you'll have to tutor me!

motherofangels said...

SOOO cute jacquie!!! I love digital scrapbooking! Thanks for being such a GREAT person!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

they look great Jacquie!

landrylee said...

that's just beautiful!

H and E said...

I have had heard that digital scrapbooking is the best, I will definately have to check it out!

Alysha Sladek said...

that's super cute!

houseofhud said...

How cute!!! Is it super easy? That would be more my type of scrapbooking.

Kira said...

isn't it great????

tetonmark said...

My wife and her friend run the safely gathered in blog. Sometimes it's fun to go to the sites where their traffic comes from (in a blog-stalkerish kind of way). In this case, it's pretty coincidental that I lived with an Elder Korella in the Philippines. Hard to believe that it was ten years ago.

Vanessa said...

Love it!! Of course I may be a little biased...lol.

Shawneen said...

I love your blog make over! So cute. I love what Montana had to say about when she gets older. I am still waiting for mine to appear.

Dorienne said...

So cute Jacquie.

Carla McDaniel said...

i love it. i've switched from paper scrapbooking to digital. gee, i wonder who took those wonderful pictures? they look/you guys look gorgeous

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates