Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Creations

I know that I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! Sorry!! Christmas happened, January threw me some interesting experiences & now Feb. is almost over!

I just wanted to do a post of some of the projects that I have done over the last few months. I started taking a sewing class in October and it has motivated me to start sewing for fun! My Mother in Law also helped me decorate Tana's room when they were here the end of January!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: My Creations!
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

H and E said...

Wow you are so talented! I am amazed at all the projects, no wonder you are always so busy!

stone's eye view said...

Those dolls are so amazing. I love them!

Jannemccue said...

Jacquie, those dolls are adorable. If I ever have a girl, you need to show me how to make them. And I love Montana's room. Did you make the curtains too?

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates