Today Montana & I were talking about sports as we were eating lunch. She was getting so excited as we were talking and began to wish out loud that she was older...it went something like this, "Maybe when I grow taller and have boobs I can play sports too!!". HA HA HA, I had a hard time not laughing at that statement but it is sort of true, right!?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
love where she's going with that. Some of us got taller, but the boobs never did come in! So fun to see your cute girls!!
Thats really funny!!! It's always to boobs that the little girls want!
I don't know, sometimes sports and boobs really don't mix! They can get in the way (not for me ... cause I don't have them) but I have heard. :-) Very cute story!
oh my gosh montana is so funny!
:)
That's so funny!! Brooklyn's made a similar comment too, not about sports but about when she's bigger and has boo-boo's like mommy, she'll get to...
Jonah on the other hand prefers to just stick his hand down my shirt and give then a little pat. Honestly..no surprise there!!
That is so funny, sometimes she seems so much older that 3! I remember wishing for boobs too but I was 15!
she is such a crack up! I love that little girl!
hahahah...thats great!
It IS true...I love the funny perspectives kids give on things. Too cute!
I just made a comment, but it got lost. Anyways, that is TOO funny. Tell her not to wish too hard for boobs. Either we want bigger ones or smaller ones.
too funny!
That is HILARIOUS!
I dont know about that, I got taller and played sports, all boobless. Let her know it can still be done, no matter how difficult.
Post a Comment