Last night was so much fun! There was such a great turn out for our ward Christmas Party! The food was great, singing was fun and it is so nice being in the presence of friends! Best of all SANTA came! The kids were so excited! Montana was sitting on my lap singing, "Here comes Santa Claus" as he entered the room & I couldn't hold her tight enough to keep her on my lap!
We left shortly after the girls sat on Santa's lap, but when we left the building, Tana was wildly running around & looking everywhere. I thought maybe she just ate too much sugar but I stopped her & asked her what was wrong, she replied," MOM! Where are the reindeer...I just can't see them anywhere!!".
What a cutie!! I had to come up with an excuse quickly...so this is what I told her! "Santa's reindeer are resting for Christmas Eve so Santa flew here with magical fairy dust" She totally bought it! Thank Goodness!
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Ward Christmas Party
Posted by Jacquie at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Awww the girls are looking so cute! I'm sad I missed it!
:)
man i wish I didn't have to work. That looks like it was fun!
how fun!! our ward does a christmas breakfast and it's just not the same. you girls are darling. nice cover on the reindeer!
Post a Comment