Sunday, August 01, 2010

Flathead Lake 2010





What a wonderful & safe haven that Flathead lake has become for my little family. We were able to spend the last 4 weeks there with the Korella's. We had such a great time: swimming, crafting, jet skiing, being together & going to Walmart!!! (a daily occurance).

Tatum cut 2 teeth while being there. Coco was able to practice asserting herself to her cousins & is now a very opinionated girl. Montana has become such a great playmate, she was the peacemaker & organizer of her sister & little cousin. It is so great to see the girls grow, learn & evolve!

My Mom was able to spend a weekend with me at the lake, what a special treat! I also had the chance to spend 2 afternoons with Nancy!

YEA, for family & friends! How I love & miss both so much!

1 comments:

Dorienne said...

Looks like an amazing time. I love the picture of Coco in the mermaid dress. Cute shells!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates