Our final days in Calgary were bitter sweet. We spent wonderful moments with our friends. Thank you. I have no more tears, just beautiful memories.
D thank you for helping us clean the house on Friday.
Saturday was nice morning. Nancy, I am so glad that you made Tana & I say goodbye to you at the Chaparral community breakfast. Tana still talks about playing with Tylee & toots relentlessly on that recorder!!
Since we made it to Flathead lake we have been playing, relaxing, swimming, cooking, & just having a fun time.
We celebrated Melissa's birthday yesterday & documented Tatum's 6 month birthday today! Tatum even cut her first tooth today. I knew a tooth should be cutting through, since her nose has been running & she can't gum her fingers enough. Teryn, you should be proud of me...I bought homeopathic teething pills yesterday & they work GREAT!
Here are some pictures over the last 2 weeks:
![]() |
| Personalize your own digital scrapbook |



3 comments:
been thinking about you lately. call me once you get settled.love you.
Thanks for posting all these beautiful pictures!! Beautiful little girls, all of them. You never said you went on a helicopter ride--what fun! I Can't wait to see you all--love you and miss you.
Cute cute pics! It's so great seeing the whole family. I hope you're having fun at the lake. We need to talk SOON--T and I are wanting to plan a little getaway to Chi over Labor Day!
Post a Comment