Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Shedd Aquarium & Lincoln Park Zoo

The last 2 days have been fun! We have really kept ourselves busy exploring the city. We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo, which is huge & beautiful, although we went late in the day hoping that the rain had passed. It had not. We got wet. I got a headache. I still have a headache. Here are the pictures!

PS. today Tatum has decided that she doesn't like to nurse & would rather drink & eat what we are consuming. Not good. She is barely 7 months! Hopefully it was only for today.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbooking design generated with Smilebox

5 comments:

Casey said...

I'm so happy you posted pictures. It makes my day to see you and the girls!

Good news--Todd and I just booked our tix tonight for Chicago! Woot Woot! Can't wait to see you!

Amanda Bourne said...

So cute! I miss you guys, glad to see that you are having lots of fun.

Hope that you keep posting - its nice to see what you have been up to.

Dorienne said...

I love the video at the end. Montana has awesome dance moves and coco is super cute with her "drop to her knee" move!

Halvos said...

That video of your girls singing was adorable! Welcome back to the states! I hope you enjoy Chicago area!! Love ya! -Lori

Sarah said...

I love the video at the end!!!!! future cheerleaders??

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates