Tomorrow we are out of our lovely Calgary home!! I am really going to miss this place...we put all of our wants into this house thinking that we would actually live in it for a REALLY long time. Oh, well, I guess 2 years is good!
We are no longer going to be moving to Hinsdale, Il. We almost have finished negotiations on a home in Clarendon HIlls, Il. It is a really lovely home that I have only seen on the internet! Travis & our Realtor have walked through it and they both loved it. I hope all goes well & if it does we will be in our new home August 10.
In the meantime, the girls & I will be at the Lake while Travis is working in Chicago!!
Wow, I can't believe that this day is almost here.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Moving
Posted by Jacquie at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sad to see you leave. But what an amazing adventure for you and your family. we wish you all the best and good luck with the move!!
WOW Jacquie! All kinds of changes going on. I hope you have a blast at the lake and that your move goes smoothly. Once you are all settled in in Clarendon Hills, Il we would love to come visit. It's only about a 5-6 hour drive and you guys are always welcome to come visit us in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Congratulations on your new job and home!
you will be missed. You have been such an amazing example to me!
We'll miss you Jacquie...have a safe trip down, and make sure you stay in touch!!
I can't believe the day is almost here too. I'm just so glad the process took longer do that I could have you here with me a little longer. Selfish? I think not. Love you Jacquie.
Post a Comment