On Saturday, January 2nd, Travis & I went to the Rockyview Hospital at 9:00 am, were prepped for surgery and had a newborn baby girl by 11:13 am!! How wonderful & nerve wracking!
Tatum Karli Korella weighs 6 lbs. 10 oz & is 19 inches long. She has lots of dark hair...all over her body!!! She is VERY peaceful & loves to suck. She will probably be my first baby to take a soother.
Travis has been a great support. My Mom is in town for the next two weeks & I know will be a critical assest in our home. I am very glad to be home & the girls are CRAZY in love with her....literally!!!
Here are some pictures...
Monday, January 04, 2010
Tatum is here
Posted by Jacquie at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


23 comments:
So exciting!!! I love all her hair!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely adorable! Glad that you are all doing well and I'll call you soon to find out how I can help.
Awe, she is beautiful, I am glad to hear that things are going well, can I bring dinner? Maybe I will drop off something that can just go in the freezer, I would also love to take the girls to give you some time, I will call you later in the week, then your mom can take the baby, and you can get some sleep :)
She's beautiful!!!! I cannot believe how much hair she has.
Looks like you got Trav to keep the name...good choice. It's beautiful!
Jacquie - we're SO HAPPY for your family! And I can't wait to see her when she's awake:) Love the pictures!
Congrats,she is beautiful! hope you recover quickly.
Congrats Jacquie. I was almost right on the dot with my guess of 11:15 for her time of birth! I can't wait to meet her. She looks so perfect!
I can't wait to see her! I was to unwell today to call today. Chat with you soon.
Congratulations Jacquie!! She's beautiful! Love all the hair, so different than my baldies. :) And she already has long eyelashes! She's gorgeous, hope you're all adjusting!
Wow Jacqui she is beautiful. I would be lying if I didn't say I am very very jealous right now as my baby won't come and I was due two weeks before you! I can't wait for more pictures she is precious!
oh my goodness!! how exciting!! congratulations, she is so beautiful, I can't wait to meet her in person!! hope you're doing well!!!
Ohhhh my goodness!!! She is so adorable. So tiny.
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful
So cute! Congrats on #3.
Congratulations! I can't believe how fast that was! She's so perfect! I hope you are recovering quickly. :D
She is adorable! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you that there was no DRAMA this time with the birth. In and Out - thats the way to do it!
xoxo
Congrats Jaquie to you and your family. SHe looks adorable and love all the baby fuzz.
congratulations!! she's adorable! hope you're doing good!!
Congrats Jacquie and Trav. She looks so sweet. I am in love love love with little babies right now and it is fun to see the other children fall in love with the baby.
I'm so happy for you!! She is gorgeous and I'm so glad that it went well. I can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! I love all the hair. I was talking to Grandma Joylee the other day and she was so excited to say that you had your baby. I am having mine in 2 weeks and cant wait. Good luck with everything. Hope she stays happy and healthy.
Korella head of Hair...I love it,she is darling and I am so happy for you guys, make sure you let your mom spoil you=)
Awwww...she's gorgeous Jaquie...all that dark hair, love it. Congratulations to all of you...
Oh, and if you're needing any adorable newborn pics, you know who to call..:)
Congrats Guys, i hope the adjustment to 3 is smooth for you guys. Don't forget to let things like 'housework' go for a couple months, it will save your sanity. Of if your like me hire a cleaner for a couple months *wink*
Post a Comment