Monday, November 09, 2009

Changes changes changes


Well, it has been a year with nothing too major happening so we had to try to shake it up again.
This time we are not only have a new baby in 8 weeks, (JANUARY 2 @ 11:00 AM) to be exact, but want to move AGAIN.
So we will find ourselves being relocated to Chicago, Ill. fairly soon after I have our baby.

Travis was released on Sunday as Bishop. Which will give us a bit more time with & help from him, as our family will start to undergo some extra stress with all this coming up. I took some pictures on Sunday to document the day he was released. I think the only thing that got his mind off of being sad about the change was the permission he got from Ben to come & pick up his new gun. It was the biggest smile I saw on his & Nate's face all day!




Tana's friend was very sad when she realized what was going on. I had to take a few pictures of them...since they both looked so cute & even matched!!

18 comments:

Dorienne said...

Boo hoo. We are very sad too. But, we also know it won't be the last we see of you guys. The boys and their guns in their suits is one they'll be laughing at in 20 years.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Oh, Ky will be all by her lonesome at the Escuela. Well, this week I've been contemplating switching her, and I suppose this is one more "for" switching her. At least she won't have to ride a bus for 2 hours a day, much longer. :)

ellen said...

I love Chicago! It's a great city!! Good luck with all the goings on!

The Pratts said...

Wow, you're right. Lots of changes! I can't even believe it all! Wow. You're moving to CHICAGO!? That will be great! And I'm a bit relieved for you that you'll have more time with Travis after 3 years as bishop. I'm also just a tad jealous that you get to know exactly when your baby is coming (although I'm not jealous of the c-section). Good luck with everything in the next few months!! You're looking great by the way and I love your new family pictures, too!

BarbaraJo said...

Wow. Chicago?! I haven't talked to you in ages! Was it a job transfer or a new job all together? How fun! Love you.

motherofangels said...

I cried during your entire testimony! It is sad that I don't make more of an effort to spend time with you. You are a wonderful person and you will be so missed when you leave! Tommy even teared up when I told him. He likes montana :)

David and Cheryl said...

That is crazy and exciting news for you guys! Good luck with the move and getting everything done with the close arrival of your little lady! We're due the 1st, so that's exciting to see how close we are together, we however are not 100% sure if things will happen at that time or not! I'll be thinkin' about you at 11am! Again, good luck with everything! Take care!

Dee said...

wow, what takes you to Chicago? Big changes are always scary but stregnthening in the long run. I would love to see you if you are ever in Az please let me know. Congrats on the new baby coming. Is it a boy???

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

How exciting! We are not far from Chicago, it's about a 5 hr. drive. If you ever want to come see us and Iowa you are more than welcome. Oh, and flights from Mesa to Cedar Rapids can run $39 if you catch a good deal just an FYI for future planning ;)

Keshia said...

Cute Post Jac! We're gonna miss you guys, but I'm sure it will be a fun adventure! Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Vanessa said...

Hi Jacquie- We weren't there on Sunday but we heard all about it!! Sad to hear that you'll be moving, but I'm sure it'll be great & really exciting.

Megan Marie said...

Oh Jacquie! I'm going to miss you all so so so much. But I know that Heavenly Father puts us where we should be.(definately from experience :)
plus there's an American Girl Place in Chicago! :D

Lindsay Cranmer said...

Thinking about you leaving makes my heart hurt :(
Don't be suprised if you see me more than usual until you leave!

Brooke said...

What takes you to Chicago? How soon are you guys leaving? Even though we never got together with you being right in Calgary, it's still sad to see you go

Over The Moon X 5. said...

Wow, your guys are busy bees that is for sure! I can't really think about Calgary with out you guys in it. But onward and upwards right? Send me your email on facebook if you want to be added to my blog ( i went private) so we can keep in touch. Maybe little girls night before you go?

Sim said...

i'm going to miss you SO much, you're such an amazing person and you lift my spirits every time I see you! i really hope we keep in touch!!

Jannemccue said...

I will miss seeing you when I am back in Calgary. Good luck! We wish you all the best.

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe you're moving!!!! AND that you're having a baby super soon!!! SOOO exciting!! Good luck with everything. Keep those pictures coming.
Must be nice having Travis around a little more too :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates