Monday, January 11, 2010

So much Love




I just have to say thank you to all my wonderful family & friends who have helped us out over the last week. Life is so AMAZING because of all of you.


I am feeling more human again. I can walk around, sleep & get out of bed more comfortably & nursing is actually becoming pleasant....(thanks for the help D). Tatum is growing & is SOOO patient with her sisters.



Gramma has done so much for us & has had some great cuddle time with her new grand-daughter. Also, Montana has spent lots of quality time with Gramma on the way to & from school!! THANK YOU for your WONDERFULNESS!

5 comments:

motherofangels said...

Tatum is such a cute name!!! I would love to come see her, when I am not feeling so cruddy! :) I am glad to hear you are feeling better!

Dorienne said...

I can't believe that she is 10 days old already. I want to cuddle her again.

H and E said...

Ok that hair is to die for, seriously she is precious. I am so happy for you and glad to hear you are recovering well. I can't imagine having a c-section. We will have to get our little ones together so we can both ooh and ahh!

landrylee said...

She is so precious! I love her so much and can't wait to see her!

Jannemccue said...

Congratulations, Jacquie. She is darling!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates