Monday, November 09, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

We had our pictures taken by Vanessa Ross again this year! They turned out wonderful. Here are the pictures!! YEA!!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: family pics 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

5 comments:

David and Cheryl said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

GREAT pictures! You can't even tell that you are pregnant from the front, lucky! You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to see the new baby!

Nancy said...

Love, love, all the pictures...beautiful family. My favorite it the one on the railway tracks that you are resting your cheek on your hand. I'm going to cry b/c you are leaving. I still haven't had the heart to tell Tylee yet.

Bullock's News said...

cute pics....which ones did you choose to blow up....so many to choose from...love the one of Coke grabbing the leg

Cari Pilling said...

Wow your family pictures are great I love the Korella Family!- And you're so beautiful Miss Jackie!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates