Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I am Glad

Today I woke up very happy...
I want to write down why so I never forget.

I am glad that I have a husband who wakes me up before going to work to kiss me & tell me he loves me.
I am glad that I have a little bed bug who likes to snuggle with me every night
I am glad I have a little girl who wants to be a "diarrhea" but really means ballerina!
I am glad that Tana tells me I am the bestest mommy in the whole wide world
I am glad that my kids love to have fun & have ice cream picnics when I get ready for the day!


I am glad that I can spend time playing with my family at the lake
I am glad for a healthy body, healthy family & adventurous kids
I am glad that I have so many crafts I want to do I am not sure which to do first
I am glad that I am having another baby
I am glad that I have activity day girls that are full of life & energy
I am glad that I have wonderful parents, siblings, & in-laws
I am glad that I have amazing friends who support me
LIFE is really good & I am GLAD that I can thank my Heavenly Father for it



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: labour day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute post Jacquie, I love waking up happy. Looking at those pictures make me really sad we couldn't go. That part of montana is a piece of heaven I think.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how big your girls are! We miss them so much! I hope everything is going well for you guys! Love ya!

Dorienne said...

You are such a good wife/mom. Today, I woke up in a bad mood. Poor kids. I need to make it up to them. Those are great things to be glad for!

houseofhud said...

It was fun to see you and 1/2 our ward in Montana at church!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

you're having another baby??? WHAT? WHEN??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Bullknitter said...

All your gladness is making me glad. :)

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

It's great to hear what makes you happy. I am so excited for you to be having another baby too, that way you can tell how it is to have 3 ;)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates