True to form, I have had a super fun week with my family & didn't have my camera to document a single thing! Wednesday afternoon I decided to pack up my kids & meet Daddy at the Fairmont Chateu Lake Louise....I AM SO GLAD THAT WE DID! What an amazing time we had swimming together between Daddy's conference meetings, walking around the lake & having dinner in bed(while watching TV)! A super special evening. I even let girls get the extra night time energy out by jumping on the bed & giggling till they were soooo exhausted. The poor people who were rooming next to us!!!!
Then on our departure home we explored Lake Moraine, what a beautiful place that our Heavenly Father created for us to enjoy. We had so much fun wandering through paths, bridges, over trees & throwing rocks in the Lake.
Tonight, (Friday) we went to the Calgary Corn Maze. So awesome. I can't believe that we have never done that before. We went with some friends & the kids just had a great time running everywhere. I really enjoy living in the Calgary area. There are so many cool, different things to do!!!!
Friday, September 11, 2009
fun adventures NO CAMERA
Posted by Jacquie at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sounds like a really neat time. Even though it's hard to be away from my mom and brother's, I really enjoy living in Iowa. There are many cool things to do here too.
Banff is fun. So nice you could join Trav there.
I didn't know Calgary had a corn maze! good to know :) sounds like a fun week. i hate forgetting my camera, but at the same time you get to be a part of things instead of behind the camera...
What a cute blog! I'm so happy to stay caught up w/ your family's life now! Disneyland sounds great but will miss seeing you!
Post a Comment