Montana has been waiting a YEAR to go to kindergarten & it finally happened on Thursday. She was SOOOO excited to get ready, meet her teacher & GO! When we finally arrived at the school she marched up to the teachers & said hello, grabbed her name tag & then started to introduce herself to other children. I know that she is the ABSOLUTE youngest, but she sure didn't seem it! After school she told me all about her playing blocks, a ball game where they learned each others names & the little sinks in the bathroom!
The only problem we had for the day was, Colleen. She was SO ripped off that she didn't get to go to school! She was crying & trying to chase Tana out of the gym to go with her class.
I am so proud of my BIG Girl....and yes, I did cry!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |



4 comments:
That's so sweet- they sure grow up fast, eh?
Very cute. She is so ready for school!
What a cutie! I remember that day like it was yesterday. I didn't cry dropping her off at school, but I cried when Jaden's bus was at least 45 min to 1 hour late coming home and I was the ONLY one waiting at the bus stop, without my cell phone.
I cried too...
totally natural...right?
I can totally picture her introducing herself too. She is so adorable!
Post a Comment