Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lion King

Travis was given two tickets to "The Lion King" from a client, so I was able to go with Montana. We had such a wonderful time: getting dressed up, going for Gelato, waiting for the show to start and the AMAZING PERFORMANCE! During intermission I bought Tana a Simba doll which she just loved, for the week....I have no clue where it is now! After the performance we were able to visit in the car, as we were stuck in the parking lot for 1/2 an hour! Tana said, "Mommy, thank you so much, I love you...it was so fun to see the hyena's!" My sweet daughter has an amazing obsession with any animal wolf-like!

It was such a treat to bring her to the show. I hope that she can remember it when she gets older. My Mother was so wonderful at exposing me to cultural events, I hope I can do the same.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lion King
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

Sim said...

that sounds so fun! i can't wait to do things like that with Bella, too! And Tana is sooo beautiful! (like you of course!!)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates