



Vanessa Ross just did our family pictures...at our home! How wonderful!! She was amazing & so patient with Colleen who was overly tired and just wanting her bottle & blankey. Here are some of them!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by Jacquie at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I seriously LOVE them!! The one with you and "guppy" goes so great with this months visiting teaching message!!! Such a mommy shot!
Hey Jac! Your pictures are so cute!! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. You guys coming down to AZ anytime soon?
Way cute pictures, but your family is so adorable so it was a given! I love the idea of doing pictures at your house then there are even more memories with the pictures! (Plus the kids are more comfortable!)
You guys are so good about getting regular family pictures. We need follow your example. It is wonderful to capture these moments.
Those turned out beautiful! I want to see more!
cute pictures! you're gorgeous!
how beautiful ... you guys look great!
Your pics are great! I love the one with you and Montana. Dont you just love those quiet moments, and now you have it forever. Are you comming into town for the holidays? Let me know. I would love to get together, if we can find the time.
i love to see your blog, too cute! your family pics turned out so great. Your little girls are growing up fast!
( this is Heidi, Nancy's friend)! lol
Post a Comment