Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

My little babies are growing up fast. Colleen has been putting two words together & speaking in little sentences since last week!! She will tell me, Thank you, That's Cute, No No and many other interesting facts! Montana has been very busy being a mommy to two little plush puppies. She has created a bed for them, wraps them in left over material & I even catch her nursing them. She is very caring!
We had a great weekend with Lyn & Glenda for Thanksgiving! Trav & his Dad finished off the Garage....WHOOO HOOO!! My house is practically organized! I am just waiting for one more storage unit to come in and I am done! YES!
Okay, we went to the Telus Science Center, swimming at Southland Leisure Center, shopping for Christmas stuff, Thanksgiving dinners & out as adults one night. Man we were busy! Glenda even motivated me to start making an apron (which I am almost finished)!

Life is good, life has been busy but we are still having fun. We are so Thankful for our wonderful family, great friends, a roof over our heads, a good job, our amazing Ward Family and finally....music & dancing!

3 comments:

motherofangels said...

Hey Jac, sounds like you've been busy!!! Nest time you go to southland I really want to go! I love that colleen is talking! Your girls are super cute.

Dorienne said...

Those are great things to be thankful for. We are truly blessed. I'm thankful for you Jacquie.

Brent &hiromi said...

hello! I like your blog.

hiromi

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates