
We had a great trip to North Carolina to visit Travis's brother & family! The girls did well on the flight and it was me who was getting antsy!! We were able to visit Charlotte, go trick-or-treating, golfing, shooting, went to the spa & had a great time being with cousins! I had so much fun with Sara & we barely saw Travis & Jesse, since they were so busy playing! Montana spent hours outside on the swing. Colleen just loved playing with Aislyn. Aisy was soooo cute & she would almost growl "co co" whenever she would see Colleen. Both the girls were able to attend school with their cousins on friday! They seemed to really enjoy it!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Trip to North Carolina
Posted by Jacquie at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It looks like you had a great trip! How fun to go trick or treating somewhere where you can wear short sleeves! What did you do in Charlotte? We love Charlotte (my sister lives there). Oh, and I'm done your nursing cape! I'll phone you tomorrow and drop it off!
Post a Comment