Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Golf Trip

Travis took us golfing last night to Heritage Pointe's practice round. I am so glad that he thought of it, we had such a great time! Montana used her new clubs, Colleen ran through all the sand traps giggling with glee & we actually played well! A great family night!

Heritage Pointe is Heaven on Earth! This golf course is so beautiful, so quiet & the sky seems to go on forever. Travis spends lots of time here and has taken me the last few times.

5 comments:

H and E said...

What a fun idea, Hank and I have been wanting to go hit up the driving range but are yet to make it there. Thanks for the inspiration!

Alysha Sladek said...

wow you've been a busy girl, but it sounds like a fun summer. i can't believe how much your girls have grown. they are darling!

Shawneen said...

Looks beautiful there! But are those jackets I see? Can it be cold there when it is so stinking hot here. Montana is getting so big I cant believe it. And your house look great, I love the blue color on the wall.

Chrissy said...

Jacquie - This is Chrissy. Call us! 801.825.1425.

BarbaraJo said...

I still cant believe you're a Canadian and I'm a Mexican!! We need to get together. Your new house looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates