Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The House!!






So I have taken a few pictures of the office, kitchen, living room & stairs! Here they are....Please ignore the messes in some of the rooms!!

6 comments:

David and Cheryl said...

It's beautiful Jacguie! You've done a great job of decorating! I am really out of the loop... where abouts did you move to!? Are you still in the same community or did you jump ship completely!?

H and E said...

I love it, I am so glad that i was able to see it in person, you have done such a good job with it!

The Bullknitter said...

the new home looks great. Montana golfs???

FamiLee said...

Your house looks sooo nice! So happy for you guys that everything is going well, and you are finally moved :)

Kira said...

It is a beautiful house ... the movie night was soo fun!!!

Laura said...

It looks awesome Jaquie!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates