Here's the update. Since April 21rst...the girls & I have been living in Sidney, B.C. at Travis's parents home. They were here with us until May 1rst, but will be on a cruise for the rest of the month. Therefore, we are dog & house sitting until May 31!!! Thank you for letting us stay here!!! We love and miss you!!!
Travis is still in Calgary. We miss him SO much!!! Thank you to everyone who has so generously housed & fed him. You are all so wonderful.
The weather has been okay...not really warm, sunny or dry...but better that snowy. So, we are out on tons of walks &/or bike rides. I have signed Montana up for a swim class that is twice a week and a little ballet class! Both the programs are phenomenal! I am really impressed with the rec center here...way better than I am used too! That keeps us fairly busy. Being with Sidney has been good. She is a much better behaved dog, THANK GOODNESS!! I have had a friend visit, I do have a couple friends here & Glenda's friends have invited us over for play dates & dinner. We have been taken care of. Anyways, Mom...here are those pictures you wanted!!! They are of Dance, swimming, petting zoo, lunch with Kristen, then our Mothers day photo shoot!! I have tried to include pictures of things & places, not just people!
Coco is finally walking well!! YEA!!! I am so proud of her. She even is saying more words. Yesterday she said, "doggie"!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Our Crazy Life
Posted by Jacquie at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thank you so much! I can't believe how much those girls are growing - Montana looks like a little woman!
You are an amazing mom. I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Travis this weekend. You need a break! Can't wait until you come back to Calgary!
Post a Comment