Monday, April 07, 2008

Our Family Update & Colleen turned One!





So what is really going on! We did sell our home! Yea. We are building a new home in Auburn Bay. We are really excited as it will give us an office and fourth bedroom. The house is taking forever and we hope to be in by June. Travis is still working like crazy & enjoying his church duties. I am busy being Mom. I have only a couple more dance classes to teach, then I think that I may stop teaching for awhile. I am ready to enjoy the summer, get Montana into preschool and finally do some mom & tot classes with Colleen.
The girls are great. Montana is learning & growing like crazy. Colleen is just a wonderful peaceful child. Although, she does get serious separation anxiety from me. I definitely created a mommas girl! Coco turned 1 today. Therefore: she woke up, crawled out of her room and went down the stairs all by herself! I was so proud and shocked!!! I have been trying to teach her that for months!! Good Girl!!

5 comments:

landrylee said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I guess I better start checking out my competition if Montana is going to try and steal my husband!

The Currie's said...

congrats on selling your house in this crazy market. And a Happy B-day to Colleen. Time sure goes by fast.
gail

Alysha Sladek said...

nice to see some new posts! looks like you guys have been having fun. i'm glad your house sold, and how fun to have a new home! i can't believe colleen turned 1!! where has the time gone? i think i've seen her once! CRAZY!

houseofhud said...

It's great reading your updates! Congrats on selling the house. I hear you need to find a place to live for a while! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLEEN! I can't believe she's one already. Your girls are adorable!

Mhanson said...

what an adorable little family you have. Mine will be in all day Kindergarden and 1/2 day preschool this fall. Kids grow way too fast don't they?!
So when are you coming to visit me in Chandler?
D

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates