Sunday, May 18, 2008

Whale Watching

It is so great to have T with us again. I really realized that I have been on survival mode ever since we have been gone! I kept on breaking out in tears (of joy) every time he did something sweet!!! He also decided to take us on a whale watch!! What a fun treat!! We saw 4 different orca's & a porpuse that I didn't get a picture of!

4 comments:

Shawneen said...

That looks so fun! I have always wanted to do that. Looks like you are going to be in your new house soon. Your going to have to post some pictures!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

That looks like so much fun! How great it is to be able to do things like that with your family all in tact.

The Currie's said...

Looks like so much fun. What a treat!
gail

The Pratts said...

Aw, I bet it was so nice to be with Travis! You've had a few other visitors, right? That's so nice to help pass the time! It looks like you've found lots to do to keep busy! I miss you and your girls, I'll be excited to see you when you get back!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates