Monday, April 07, 2008

Funny Montana

Here are some pictures over the last month. Montana has always loved swimming, but since she has learned to snorkel & swim without using a life jacket she has to use the snorkel at all times! Montana also continues to daily wear her "nighty dress"!!! THANKS MOM!!! I decided to just let her wear the dang thing...hey,you're only 3 once!! Tana is starting to become a girly girl! Wearing that dress or church dresses. She is letting me do her hair more. It is sooo cute! Although, it also means that costumes are being worn in full effect! The other day she found Travis's old Olympic uniform while we were packing! It was so funny to watch her struggle, since it was way too big, to wear it all day!!

Montana is a very good big sister. I am grateful that she loves to make Colleen laugh & smile! The other day she even told me that Colleen & I are her best friends!! So sweet!!! The picture of her sleeping on the pillow sitting up is actually how we found her one night after we had put her to bed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just sent you some pics of Jaxon doing the EXACT same thing ! He is very into the snorkel mask ! :-)

Stephanie M Larsen said...

"Tana" is a 3 year old with alot of personality. I have some really cute pictures of her from preschool that I should send to you. I love that she would wear her pj dress to school. They're only 3 once, I'm totally with you! Ky has this 50.00 dress from a girlfriend of mine and she wants to wear it everyday, I couldn't decide at first but then I thought 'why not?' And, so while it can no longer be a church dress due to straberry juice, it is well loved!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates