Travis has been out of town AGAIN...this week. Therefore, I decided that it was time to go on an adventure! Tanya & I drove our kids to the Drumheller Royal Tyrell Museum (or dinosaur museum) & had a very fun time. I must say that the drive was quite long but I had a great time visiting with Tanya! Montana & Marcus had lots of fun running around, watching the movies & computers, finding the "bones" although the roaring dinosaurs did spook them a bit!!
Then we went to Auntie Diana's at night. Darren & Niki got a little kitty named Bobbi, which Montana just adored! She chased her around, loved her & threw a string at her...she doesn't understand the 'dangle' concept!! Ha Ha. Thanks for letting us terrorize your cat!!!
One more day without Dad...what could tomorrow bring!!!????
Friday, September 28, 2007
A Very Busy Friday
Posted by Jacquie at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey! I just looked at this - so cute. We had a great time that day. I think my favorite part was the dinosaur kisses!
Post a Comment