Wednesday, September 05, 2007

EARRINGS!!!!

Montana decided that she would like to get her ears pierced...so we did it!! She was so excited and marched into Claire's and asked the girls,"will you pierce my ears!" The workers just melted and got everything ready so fast! Montana picked the largest diamond earrings, we instead got the smallest ones which look adorable. Montana sat so still and waited as they counted 1-2-3 punch!!! She had been smiling so big then looked shocked, then cried!! I felt bad, yet had to not try to laugh...she was devastated that she got hurt. She quickly got over the pain, once she was handed a green lollipop and hasn't stopped showing off her earrings!

6 comments:

stone's eye view said...

I cant believe how big she is!!

houseofhud said...

Wow, Montana is so brave! Jaden mentioned something the other day about getting her ears pierced, but not until she is 8. I don't know where she got that from!

Bullock's News said...

what a cutie pie. Good thing they did both at the same time! auntie Kandyce

Alysha Sladek said...

lucky girl!! cute pictures!! your girls are so cute and i can't believe how much they've grown!

Over The Moon X 5. said...

WOW, you really have had a busy summer. IT looked like it was a blast. I would love for us to get a chance to hang out before i go back to work in Nov, i'll get on that!!
Jen

The Bullknitter said...

Those earrings totally suit her, but I just about cried when I saw the tears. I don't think I could do it. Erica is 13 and still doesn't have hers pierced. If she really wanted to I would let her, but she only wants to sometimes. Both girls are so cute! I love brown eyes...

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates