Friday, September 28, 2007

Ode to Colleen




I must say that my little one does not have as many pictures taken of her...so here is a post of just her! Colleen is such a sweetheart! She is soooo patient with us, she is always smiling & loves to talk to us! Her hair is just funny, her eyes are so attentive & her little hands are always trying to touch my face. She is truly an angel sent from heaven.

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

oh my! she's adorable!! look at all that hair!!! SOOOO CUTE! wow she's really getting big! hope you guys are doing well. love the pics of drumheller. looks like a lot of fun!

Halvos said...

She is so cute Jacquie! I LOVE all that hair! So fun--I bet you are loving your two little girlies! They are getting so big! I can't believe how time flies. Love your blog! :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates