Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update


After I finally got ready one day, this is where I found all my girls!


My smiley baby at four months old


We had a great visit to see my parents, Kim, Landry & baby STella in ARIZONA



Here is some info into our lives...

1. We are still in CALGARY. We will definately be around till July 1rst. That is Travis's OFFICIAL start date in Chicago
2. Montana Loves Kindergarten. I love having Colleen out of preschool & being able to play, hang out & do errands with her. She is a great kid.
3. TATUM is the sweetest baby EVER! She is very chatty, smiley & just plain chubby! I could eat her up!!!
*She has rolled over March 17th
*Yesterday, played in her excersaucer for time!! (May 15) She has a very strong neck & back. Maybe she will sit by herself next month & crawl by 7 months! Time will just tell!

3 comments:

Amanda Bourne said...

I love the picture of you and Tatum in your headbands - so cute!

You have such sweet girls.

Mom said...

I, too, love that picture of Tatum!! What a cutie. Those girls are a perfect trio of preciousness!

houseofhud said...

I was kinda hoping that this Chicago thing wasn't going to happen only cuz then you don't have to leave!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates