Saturday, May 22, 2010

Telus Science Center

Today I took my girls and Aunt Colleen to the Telus Science Center! We were expecting to go and just play inside like always but, we arrived to find that the new exhibit is 'The Body Wonder & the Brain'. Since I had promised all of us that we would go there was NO TURNING BACK! We went through the amazing exhibit of cadavers(spelling??) & body parts. The girls didn't get too upset by all of the dissected bodies & body parts. I totally loved it, as it brought back all the university anatomy labs back to mind! Aunt Colleen totally was intrigued since she is an RN.

So, final outcome. GO GO GO. Maybe don't bring children, mine did fine although I couldn't read EVERYTHING how I would have if I was without children and it is REALLY expensive. Prepare yourself for the amount of cash you have to drop....maybe go to Peters then the exhibit, a great date!!!

1 comments:

Dorienne said...

Ohhhh....I love that stuff. I've been dying (no pun intended) to see one of those exhibits. Better get down there soon,

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates