Saturday, February 27, 2010

face painting & fun activities

We have had a lot of fun activities & adventures over the last month. I am going to include pictures from a fun trip to the zoo, Montana's gymnastics class, playing my little pony & a fun day of bowling with some friends!



The girls were given a face painting kit for Christmas & Travis has become a great face painting artist. The girls just love to become different "characters" they started to watch RETRO TOONS & now claim characters. When Grandma Korella was here she made Superman caps for the girls & Daddy painted them masks! What a great night!





Then as my Visiting Teacher was over the beginning of the month (GOOD JOB!) my girls were really quiet. Colleen came downstairs looking like this.....



I was very impressed with Montana. She copied the example in the book perfectly!

2 comments:

Dorienne said...

Who knew Travis was an artist??

houseofhud said...

I didn't know Travis was an artist either. What a great dad he is! Love Montana's masterpiece as well! Colleen looks exactly like Frenkenstein!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates