Monday, February 08, 2010

DRAMA

SOOOO. It would not be true to Korella form to go a whole week without something going wrong.

For the last two weeks of January (but only 5 days) Tatum was at the Children's Hospital with a confirmed case of RSV. It was very scary to see your 20 day old not breathing & turning grey.

Then, I did too much last week just trying to stay on top of my busy home & was out of commission, needing some serious naps, by Friday & Saturday. C-sections are BRUTAL!

Finally, tonight Montana sliced the top of her left thumb off!! AAAHHH!! Thank you Brother Herget for helping us bandage the seriously bloodly finger. We tried to get stitches but the doctors at Urgent Care (I am not so sure I trust them anymore) said it couldn't be stitched. So the moral of this one is FIRST, insist that your children listen to you when you say, "please don't help me cut onions" & SECOND, don't ever let your child use a CUTCO knife. they are WAY WAY WAY too sharp.

I am tired of the DRAMA!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!

9 comments:

Valerie said...

ouch! Pour Montana!! How is she feeling??

Sim said...

oh my goodness!! poor montana, hope she's ok! and poor you, trying to do too much!! i'm so glad baby tatum is better though, that must have been so scary for you! please call me if you ever need someone to watch the girls while you get some rest!

BarbaraJo said...

I am so sorry! I have weeks like that too. You are not alone. I hope your baby is okay. Louisa had RSV when she was young and she almost didn't make it.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

WOW! You have been stretched thin!

Poor little Tatum for having to go through that and stink for the rest of you having routines be so disturbed. I don't know about you but, this pregnancy is so much harder than the last 2. I don't know if it is because I am older, have more going on, or what but... I hope that your naps help you out.

Poor Montana, I hope she heals well and that you guys have NO MORE DRAMA!

Are you moved yet? When, if not? We are sending our love from Iowa!

Dorienne said...

Agggghhhh! Poor Montana! Hopefully you've used up all your bad luck. Smooth sailing ahead.

The Bullknitter said...

Ouch. Good thing she's a little trooper. Are the girls still coming tomorrow? Call me.

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm so sorry to hear that! i hope things pick up for you!

Amanda Bourne said...

That is crazy - that girl sure is going to have a lot of stories to tell in life.

Shawneen said...

I am sooo sorry!I hope your babies get better soon. I know the feeling of not getting enough sleep. I was just there with James. After 4mos all was finally right in the world. I always forget with every baby how hard those first few months are. I'll be thinking of you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates