Thursday, October 01, 2009

We did find out... we are having a GIRL

So I am excited to announce that our newest addition to our family will be a GIRL. I am very excited...the rest of the family will be excited too when she joins us...I know it!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: it's a girl
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

12 comments:

Casey said...

Jacquie! I check every day (literally e.v.e.r.y day) to see if you've put up new pictures, and I was so excited to see you had. And TONS!! The Disneyland trip looked so fun, and the girls were just adorable in their dresses. Gosh, I miss them.

And I'm so happy to see my soon-to-be baby niece! I don't know who you've been talking to, but I'm SO happy there's another girl in the family. Unfortunately, I think I'll be the one bringing all the boys...

The Pratts said...

Congrats!! 3 little girls, that will be adorable!

Heather May said...

Congrats! We are hoping for another girl, too. They are just so much fun!

motherofangels said...

Yeah for sisters!!! Congrats.

Sim said...

Congratulations!! That is so so exciting!!! You do make gorgeous little girls that's for sure!! :)

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

How exciting! Congrats! She is going to be beautiful just like her momma and sisters!

landrylee said...

That video is AWESOME and she already looks like a beauty!

houseofhud said...

Yay, another girl! I was the 3rd girl in a row. I'm sure they will all be BEST friends!!!

Love the Cali pictures. Isn't Disney so magical?!? I think it was more fun to see the excitement in my kids eyes than it was to go as a child myself.

Megan Marie said...

I can't wait!! Congratulations! I'm so glad that you had a fun trip to Disneyland!!

Jannemccue said...

Congratulations, Jacquie!

Ang said...

Aw Congratulations! SO happy for you guys! Hope you're all doing well!

Alysha Sladek said...

that's wonderful. congrats

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates