Friday, October 16, 2009

Potty Training

We are officially one week into potty training. Coco is doing very well with not peeing on her princesses panties...That is all I have to say. I did not get officially mad at her until tonight, with #2ing her panties. Every other time I have found her in the bathroom trying to clean herself up. Tonight was a different story.

She purposely hid from me, told me she didn't, then wouldn't let me clean her up! EEEWW! So GROSS! I though only boys would do stuff like that. NOPE, my girls don't care to be dirty!! AAHHH!! So the cold shower threat was put on for tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

4 comments:

The Pratts said...

I still picture Coco as 18 months old, so I can't believe she's potty training! Good luck, think of how nice to only have one baby in diapers come January!

Sanderson Family said...

ahh, the cold shower! It worked for Jaxon. There is nothing worse than the "hide and poop"!!
Miss ya!

L.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

I so know where your at with that. Here's Ky's story:

http://a-mama-drama.blogspot.com/2007/03/closet-poo-er_07.html

"The Closet Poo-er!"

Heather May said...

We started potty training this week, too. So far, no poo messes, and only one pee mess. We'll see how long that lasts. I'm also excited to only have the baby in diapers come the new year! Good luck!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates