Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recently at Church we have discussed the importance of knowing what our Prophet is currently teaching. I have thought so much about this because we all say,"we are grateful to have a living Prophet on the earth today" but how many of us take the time to read his latest words? I must confess I am usually guilty of being ignorant.

Although, I just took the time to read President Monson's message on www.lds.org called, "Come unto Him in Prayer and Faith" what a beautiful message! I know that if I start to take time to truly listen to the Prophets counsel & apply it to my life my family will be blessed.

Also, the Churchs stance on BIG LOVE is a good read & a great reminder to find the higher road.
You can read it on the Church's official website...www.lds.org

Have fun reading!!!

1 comments:

motherofangels said...

I love how you said take the higher road!! I think that it's important. If we have a question about if something is right or wrong... isn't it just better to do that which is best? Even if it's not cool or easy! I continue to try and do this, but I have a long way to go!!! Thanks for the post Jacquie! Love ya :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates