So cute jacquie! I bet the nice weather felt AMAZING!
Great pictures... Looks so nice and warm!!!
I am so sad that I didn't get to see you guys! But at least Hayden did!
Looks like fun! I wish I could go somewhere warm!
looks like you had tons of fun. Family is the best eh.
Jacquie! Cute cute pictures. I finally got a blog, so you'll have to check it out! Miss you.
Your pictures are making me so excited for the summer! Not long now...It's cool that you ran into Sleeping Beauty down there. Was she just wandering around?
So cute. We loved seeing you for a few hours. I wish we could of spent some more time with ya.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cute jacquie! I bet the nice weather felt AMAZING!
Great pictures... Looks so nice and warm!!!
I am so sad that I didn't get to see you guys! But at least Hayden did!
Looks like fun! I wish I could go somewhere warm!
looks like you had tons of fun. Family is the best eh.
Jacquie! Cute cute pictures. I finally got a blog, so you'll have to check it out! Miss you.
Your pictures are making me so excited for the summer! Not long now...
It's cool that you ran into Sleeping Beauty down there. Was she just wandering around?
So cute. We loved seeing you for a few hours. I wish we could of spent some more time with ya.
Post a Comment