Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ode to the Sheppard's

I want to thank the Sheppard's in my life for helping me with computer stuff!! My brother in law Jon Sheppard for helping me with my computer...example: setting it up & programming it!!! His sister Hilary (sheppard) Craner for designing my new blog layout! Isn't it sooooo pretty!!! Hilary is designing blog layouts as a new business venture. I know that she will do wonderful. If anyone wants to check out her blog....www.simplyyoursdesigns.blogspot.com

Thank you for both, for sharing your hard work, time and amazing talents!!

6 comments:

ellen said...

Very cool blog design! One of these days I'll give up on my boring black background.

Dee said...

I love love love the new layout.

Alysha Sladek said...

the blog looks great. i'll have to check out her site!

The Cairns Family said...

Way cute header and background!

Vanessa said...

Your backyard is fabulous! It would be Rhods dream yard, I'm sure...lol

The Bullknitter said...

I like the look of your blog.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates