Yea!!! I was laying awake in bed sooo upset about losing those pictures & I remembered that I had uploaded the pictures into Travis's side of the computer....sure enough they were all there!!! YEA YEA YEA!!
We had such a fun Valentine's Day. I went a bit overboard...but I come by it honestly thanks to MY wonderful Mother who always celebrates this holiday right! I decorated the table (with the cute place settings Mom sent...thanks!xoxo) and lots of candy! The girls got matching shirts & dresses that they wore to church the following week! Dad helped make us a yummy breakfast of french toast with raspberries, bacon & eggs...sooo good!
We really have so much to be thankful for, we are so blessed to have a wonderful family that we love so dearly!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Valentine's Day
Posted by Jacquie at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Your babies are adorable! They are starting to look more and more a like. Montana looked like she had a great princess party. Can you believe are babies are 3 already. Alivia had her princess party on the 14th. Thats all you can do at this age is princess parties, right.
Post a Comment