Montana turned Three Years Old on February 18th. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. We celebrated her birthday with a family bowling trip and then a little friend party later in the week. Bowling was fun! The kids had a great time, as did the adults. We laughed, had cake & were all pretty bad at bowling! Only Travis got over 100 points!
The friend party was a little celebration with the friends she plays with most. We did a craft, some games, the kids played, had lunch and cake! I now know that 2 hours is a bit long for a 3 yr old party! Even though, they did have a good time!
Happy Birthday Montana! Sorry I did such a bad job frosting that cake!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Montana's Birthday
Posted by Jacquie at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I'm so glad to see that you posted a few new entries. It's great to see your cute little family growing up so fast. Valentine's Day looked like so much fun at your house, I love all your decorations! We miss you! Take care!
i can't believe she's 3 already! wow!! looks like she had a lot of fun! the cake looks cute too! i also can't believe how much colleen looks like you and montana like travis! who'd have thought ;)
Thank you so much! I am crazy about you guys!
p.s. beautiful cake
Jacquie...Gordon's birthday is on the 18th too..he just turned 4 ...I love seeing your cute family!
Happy Birthday Tana!!! Looks like she had a lot of fun. I love the valentines pictures. I've never been one to go all out for valentine's day but maybe I should turn over a new leaf!!!!
Jackie i can't believe that Montana is three. Time flys. The party looks like it was a huge hit, and the cake looks perfectly fit for a little princess.
Post a Comment