Thursday, April 12, 2007

Baby Coco



Baby Colleen (Coco Bean)

8 comments:

Amber Wigg said...

Holy cow! That 'full head of hair' shot she looks exactly like Montana! Congrats...she's finally here!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I hope everything went well...looks like everyone made it through ok! Congratulations, again!

FamiLee said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you, and your beautiufl new addition! She looks so healthy and well. I hope that you are adujusting well to your new sweet baby. So happy for you and your family!

houseofhud said...

Congratulations!!! Hope everything went well. We'll have to come by to see Baby Colleen...when I get over my cold.

Nancy said...

So cute. baby colleen is adorable. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm glad you are on the road to recovery and we can play again soon. We sure miss you guys.

Alysha Sladek said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Look at all that dark hair!! She's adorable! Hope you are all doing well!

Jenn said...

Congratultions!!! She is just so beautiful! I am really happy for you and Travis and Montanna!

Lara said...

what a sweet baby! I am so excited for you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates