Saturday, March 17, 2007

We love the Zoo

We often go to the Calgary Zoo! It is so nice to have a beautiful place to walk around & see all the animals. Here are some pictures of the last two times we have gone with friends!!
Montana has also just noticed the Prehistoric section, which I am trying to keep her from going to see until the spring. It is soooo much neater to visit then, now the dinosaurs are heads floating in the middle of empty ponds....I think it could be slightly disturbing for her!

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

how fun. i miss the calgary zoo. i haven't been to the one up here, but i'm told not to if i've ever been to the calgary zoo. i think we'll just have to make a bunch of trips in the summer to go down there. are cari and lindsay in your ward? how fun! they are great girls!

Nancy said...

Jacquie I love the pictures. I tried to do a slide thingy but it would not work, I'm going to have to have tate help me or you again. Anyways your blog looks great.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates