Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Cupcakes & Panties




The other day Montana found her panties & had to wear them. The only problem is that she won't always go on the potty....I made her agree to wearing panties over her diaper!! Which actually lasted all day...until the cupcakes. We made cupcakes then Montana decided to draw cupcake batter all over her, as she licked off the beaters! What a cute mess!

5 comments:

FamiLee said...

How fun! Your girl is so cute! I have been waiting for some new pictures...looks like you have been busy and having alot of fun. Hope all is going well with you and your family! :)
Crystal Lee

landrylee said...

I just love this baby girl. Mmm and I love cupcakes too, what a good combination!

houseofhud said...

I must have commented on your other post while you were still posting!!! I check your blog again today and there is more to look at...how delightful!

Anyways, is Montana interested in the potty? Go Montana!!! Love the panties...

It was nice running into you at the zoo today!

The Currie's said...

Montana is so cute. Gotta love it when they get dirty.
gail

Alysha Sladek said...

WOOHOOOOO!!! I'm soooo excited to see new pictures. I check all the time for updates! Looks like you've been busy and having a ton of fun!! Montana is getting so big and looking more like you. I can't believe how blond she is. Whatta doll!! Hope you're doing good!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates