It has been nice to be back home. I have really enjoyed getting back into our routine. I have surprisingly found myself actually referring to here as "home". Last year was really difficult for me emotionally. Although, reflecting back. It was hard spiritually. I am glad that I had time over the summer to surround myself with: my loving family, friends, the beautiful world that has been given to us & a chance to get a new perspective on life. I realized that although moving was tough. I still had it pretty good. I have been so blessed to have a few constant friends who put themselves into my life. In the ward Trav & I were invited to join this "book group" that discusses deeper spiritual/religious topics.....very interesting. So in all that....I have over-scheduled my girls in too many lessons, joined the PTA, still in YW and wanting to socialize while having a clean house!!! HAHAHA!! So what do I drop....putting laundry away!!! And unfortunately getting on the phone.....I need to get better at that though..... Here are some pictures of the girls First Days at School, Montana at Jr. Pommer performance, my Young Woman's trip to Kirtland, Ohio & some other cute pictures!!!
Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Cute cute cute girls! So happy I could see you and the family! Miss you already.
I'm sad that it's been a tough year for you. While I don't know what it's like to move to another county, away from your comfort zone, do know that you are never far from my thoughts and prayers.
Now I know why I don't get more phone calls:) haha. Kidding! I would tell you to slow down, but then you wouldn't be you, and I love you just the way you are!!
And Montana in junior pom is so cute, even though I have no idea what that is!
Your girls are adorable. I can't believe how grown up they are
Haven't seen you in FOREVER! So, when does my blog get to make your family list?
Is Tatum really that big?!?!?!
Post a Comment