I was able to go to Arizona a few weekends ago, spend a day with my family & another day with girl friends from Calgary. I am so grateful to my wonderful husband who supports & loves me and provides me with time to rejuvinate myself. It was such a blessing to spend time with my parents, Sister, Sister-in-law, then My Grandma & Aunts & Uncles!!! Lots of family in one day!! I have been blessed with goodly parents and a wonderful heritage.
Then being able to see my dear friends from Calgary was a joy! It was great to be back in my element, of familiar faces & trusted friends. I do not regret moving. Although, it is not easy. I was so blessed to become friends with such wonderful ladies in Calgary & am so grateful that those friendships are still strong & true!!
As a mother. Coming home was hard. T did such a great job & was so much more fun than me! Seriously, last week I think my girls were deciding if they liked having me back! I was so glad to be home. But maybe it is time to relax about scheduling "stuff" and start cherishing the time we have to be together. To play, laugh and create.
Tonight, as I was making dinner Tatum got really hurt. We spent the early evening in the emergency room. I thought that I would be spending the next few weeks with a baby girl in a cast. Luckily, it was only a displaced elbow ligament. Anyways, we are all healthy, I just need to get us all to appreciate each other & stop cleaning the house.....
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Wow
Posted by Jacquie at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment