Last Thursday, we put the girls to bed and allowed them to play in Guppies room. At 8:30 pm Travis went to check on them & all I hear is "girls we don't play with scissors". I dashed up to Tana's room to find LOTS of hair on the ground. Montana cut the left side of her head to her scalp!!! AAAHHH!! I cried hard for about 20 minutes. I definately scared the girls in my reaction.
Colleen's hair also was cut although, not as bad. It was cut above her left ear & in a very chunky way.
Here are the pictures.....we had to go to the local salon, early friday morning, to get their hair fixed!


4 comments:
Oh her gorgeous hair! But at least tana can rock a pixie cut now!
OH no...I think this is every mother's nightmare yet it is bound to happen!!! 20 minutes, I think you handled it pretty well....
Good thing she is such a cutie and can pull off any hair!!!
oh that's devastating! ella's done that a few times. at least it grows back, right
cute hair montana!
Post a Comment