Coco, Tatum & I were able to go to the pumpkin farm on Saturday! We had such a fun time. She is such a sweet little girl who enjoys beautiful things! She is always thanking me for bringing her places & showing her lovely things. She went on some kiddie rides & rode a pony named Star. Now she says that it is her pony named Star! :)
T & Tana spent the weekend camping & had an AMAZING time! I will add pictures later!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Pumpkin Farm
Posted by Jacquie at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So fun!!! I miss you guys. It's good to see Travis for a couplee minutes when he comes to town...not quite so nice when he steals my husband for a week!! hahaha! When you coming to visit?!?
Sounds like fun. Love the new blog look.
Post a Comment