On Sunday, Tatum wore the adorable dress from Auntie Kandyce. I coordinated the dress with pink: tights, shoes & headband. Unfortunately, I got really looking at her & realized that she resembled a bottle of Pepto Bismo....maybe the outfit needs a cute pair of white with navy polka dot tights, instead!
....This picture doesn't prove my point....I just found her a bit PINK....coming from the person who painted her daughters room pink & then bought bunk beds the EXACT same color!!! That means A LOT :)
Monday, March 01, 2010
Pepto Bismo
Posted by Jacquie at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
it is my personal opinion that you can NEVER have too much pink!! coming from a person who was called HUBBA BUBBA (after the gum!) by my husband the first year we were together because it was ALL I wore!!!
Dressing little girls is so fun! I love your fire place and chairs, very nice!
Post a Comment