Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Last Day of Preschool & Sewing class

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: preschool & sewing class
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Life has been fun. We have had fun doing the sewing class, been down to the Lake for a few days, played with friends & Dad is finally calming down between church & work!

3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

How fun! That sewing class looks like a great time. Is it through Relief Society or something that someone hosts at their home? Isn't it nice to have both your kids at home? I love summer break but, when school starts again I am ready. I hope that you are doing well and it's great to hear what you have been up to.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Thanks for posting pix. I stole a bunch. Have fun this week at the cabin. :)

The Bullknitter said...

Love that scotty dog. Missed Montana today.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates