Soooo....here goes! The girls & I were able to spend almost a month in Arizona for Christmas. We sure had a great great time. We played sooo much with Bamma & Bammpa Matheny & Kimmy; we spent the week of Christmas at the Bullock's house & had a fabulous time playing with them. Mom turned 50 years old on January 3rd so Landry, Dad & I threw here a huge sorta surprise party! We feed horses, went bowling twice, jumped on the trampoline, played tennis & badminton, rode scooters & bikes, SHOPPED, & just had a great time! Travis even took me to test drive a Porsche (yea, good thing there were no cops around...I got it into 5th gear before I was informed of my speed!!!) Travis was very happy that I could drive it though!!
Todd & Casey, Landry & Jon were able to join us after Christmas day. It was such a blessing to all be together. It really has not happened before. How great to have such a fun family!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Christmas Events 2007
Posted by Jacquie at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
LOl...I have to laugh at the driving the porche stick shift! If only Travis were around during lunch time at Mt View while you were still learning to drive the Daihatsu! I still remember that feeling of panic as we would pop into each gear! I'm glad you finally got it down Jacquie!! :) I wish we could have gotten together over the holiday--I miss you! -Lori
Post a Comment