Today we were invited by some friends to play in the lake at Auburn Bay. I unfortunately pulled out my camera after everyone had almost left! But I got a few cute ones of Montana & her friend Cayla!
Travis & I have decided to build a new home in this community. The house is a bit bigger and backs onto a field! YEA! The lake is beautiful, with lots of fun parks, a splash park, sledding hill & picnic areas. I think it will be a fun change for us. This community is still in our ward boundaries & has lots of great members there already.
Friday, June 01, 2007
Auburn Bay Lake
Posted by Jacquie at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
those pictures are adorable!
That's a cute pic with the girls with the 'rainbow' I hope mine turned out too.
Post a Comment